Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Name these new lip shades and you could WIN one of 3 Pari Beauty prize packs, worth $250 each!

Name these new lip shades and you could WIN one of 3 Pari Beauty prize packs, worth $250 each!
SPONSORED: Like my lips here? I’m wearing a brand new liquid lip colour (called a Lip Paint) from a new Canadian brand called Pari Beauty… and I swear to you, I’m completely obsessed. If [...]

SPONSORED: Like my lips here? I’m wearing a brand new liquid lip colour (called a Lip Paint) from a new Canadian brand called Pari Beauty… and I swear to you, I’m completely obsessed.

If you’re not familiar with the joys of liquid lip colour—gosh, that’s a phrase only *I* would write—then here’s the 411. What it does is give you bold, intense pigment (way, way more than a gloss or even most lipsticks) but it feels like a moisturizing balm and has a flattering, glossy shine. I seriously think it’s my ultimate lip product… and if you know me, that’s saying a lot!

Now, what impresses me about the ones from Pari specifically is the quality (excellent), the colours (so perfect), the price points (just $14 each) and the cocktail of lip-loving ingredients that both nourish and enhance. You get moisturizing shea butter and meadowfoam and jojoba seed oils; the antioxidant vitamins C and E; and a natural tripeptide that stimulates collagen synthesis for the appearance of smoother, fuller lips. That’s right: the look of fullness without those annoying irritants like cinnamon or wintergreen, which can dry out your lips. Hallelujah!

It’s also just frickin’ cool that Pari is a homegrown brand. And to help all of us Canadians get even better acquainted, they’re partnering with BEAUTY EDITOR to launch what is basically my dream contest. They’re giving you guys the chance to name these three Lip Paints! I am so jealous right now, I can’t even tell you.

Here they are…

Fuchsia

Pari Beauty Lip Paint - Fuchsia

This is what I’m wearing in the pic at the top, and yes, I’ve officially decided that bold fuchsia lip colour shall be my new “thing.” I love it.

Red

Pari Beauty Lip Paint - Red

It’s actually a tough call for me between this and the fuchsia, because I’m really drawn to bright reds too. It’s a beautiful red—a real face-brightening cherry.

Brown

Pari Beauty Lip Paint - Brown

The company calls this brown, but on the lips it’s really more of a soft, muted pink. Like the colour of your lips, only better. It’s the perfect goes-with-anything (and on anybody) neutral.

How to win!

Ready to start dreaming up some cool product names? (If you’re anything like me, that’s half the fun of choosing beauty products!) All you need to do is come up with your three shade names, and then…

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Pari will choose three names, and the three winners will each receive samples of all three Lip Paints, plus a $250 Pari Beauty prize pack full of makeup goodness. If you win, you’ll have bragging rights, too, since Pari Beauty products are sold at select Sears locations across Canada and at paribeauty.com. How cool is that?!

I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with! You’ve got until April 10th to enter and must be a resident of Canada (excluding Quebec).

No purchase necessary. Limit of one entry per person. Open only to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec); must be age of majority. Contest closes April 10, 2013. Skill testing question required. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Total approximate retail value of each Pari Beauty prize pack is C$250.


Source: beautyeditor.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment